Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,716 ($2,935) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php89 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Zaragoza costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$5.00 (32 minutes ago)