Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13195 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 40% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,446 (元10,961) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)