Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42812 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 60% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,085 (2,534 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)