Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10682 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 13% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,708 (25,354 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)