Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,628 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10876 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 43% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,443 (HK$31,654) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)