Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42812 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 59% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €942 (2,201 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)