Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00167 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 68% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €826 (495,232 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)