Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00168 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 68% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €833 (495,199 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)