Cost of living in Holguín, Cuba vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.903 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Holguín (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,461 (2,724 CUC) in Holguín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kigali costs 1,500,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £1,720 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Arica costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)