Cost of living in Hobart, Australia vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.606 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 19% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,967 (AU$4,895) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rzeszów costs 25 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,849 (about 4 hours ago)