Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 523 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 36% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,729 (45,477,119 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)