Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00775 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,888 (¥372,627) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)