Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09295 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 9% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,515 (27,061 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)