Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,513 in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)