Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.898 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is about the same as in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,577 (2,870 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 21 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver costs C$4.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 35,000 Riels (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $610 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puno costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)