Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.878 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 15% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,768 ($3,153) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)