Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.842 EUR / BMD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 116% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €5,404 (BD$6,416) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)