Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.863 EUR / BMD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 136% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €5,436 (BD$6,298) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)