Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00848 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,255 (¥384,005) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)