Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23817 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 34% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,207 (13,466 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)