Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00801 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,405 (¥425,063) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)