Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00776 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is about the same as in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,446 (¥315,204) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)