Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 40% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,369 (5,783,608 Shilling) in Gulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (36 minutes ago)