Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 20% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,916 (2,253 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)