Cost of living in Guines, Cuba vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.876 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 18% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,044 (2,333 CUC) in Guines.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (42 minutes ago)