Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 24% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,835 ($2,160) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)