Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13075 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 16% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,018 (15,430元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €22,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 35 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €11,111 (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kraków costs 400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Ushuaia costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)