Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 40% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,382 (Bs 128,510,401) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)