Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 33% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,530 (Bs 443,954,148) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)