Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 614 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04508 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,155 (Mex$ 25,628) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)