Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 14% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,845 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)