Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.881 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 51% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,463 ($3,932) in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)