Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,166 ($3,421) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 800 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php89 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Zaragoza costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)