Cost of living in Granada, Spain vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,195 in Granada.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)