Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20711 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,278 (R$ 6,168) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)