Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23322 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,302 (5,584 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)