Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00243 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 22% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,059 (1,258,169 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)