Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.137 EUR / GIP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 10% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,758 (£2,427) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)