Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 6% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,756 in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faro costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)