Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01181 EUR / INR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 57% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €997 (₨84,382) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)