Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 485 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21445 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 40% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,566 (RM7,304) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)