Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00432 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 17% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,997 (462,171 G$) in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$828 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,250 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aalborg costs kr150 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Groningen costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)