Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is about the same as in Arezzo (Italy)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)