Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23325 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 35% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,685 (7,223 zł) in Gdańsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,456 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Genoa costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)