Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18264 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,119 (6,126TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)