Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09658 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 9% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,941 (30,446 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)