Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01179 EUR / INR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 56% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,101 (₨93,312) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)