Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08118 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 43% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,322 (P16,289) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)