Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30287 EUR / TND
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 71% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €757 (2,501 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)