Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 159 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,743 in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)