Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / SLL
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 26% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,933 (18,846,707 Leone) in Freetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)