Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,646 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (43 minutes ago)