Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 515 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,755 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)