Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08330 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 26% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,923 (P23,089) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faro costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)