Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13340 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 36% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,728 (元12,957) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)